Alkaline sucrose sedimentation studies of DNA from P388F lymphoma cells treated with disfunctional alkylating agents.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAlkaline sucrose sedimentation studies of DNA from P388F lymphoma cells treated with disfunctional alkylating agents. 1973, 299 (3):385-96 Biochim Biophys Acta
JournalBiochimica et Biophysica Acta
- DNA uptake by a mutant strain of lymphoma cells.
- Authors: Ayad SR, Fox M
- Issue date: 1968 Oct 5
- Toxicity of tritiated thymidine in P388F lymphoma cells. II. Effects of DNA molecular weight.
- Authors: Peterson AR, Fox BW
- Issue date: 1971
- Occurrence of single-strand breaks in the template labelled DNA of P388F cells after low doses of electrons.
- Authors: Fox BW, Fox M
- Issue date: 1970
- Changes in the sedimentation properties of HeLa cell DNA and nucleoprotein during replication.
- Authors: Habener JF, Bynum BS, Shack J
- Issue date: 1969 Dec 16
- The replication of DNA in murine lymphoma cells (L5178Y). I. Rate of replication.
- Authors: Lehmann AR, Ormerod MG
- Issue date: 1970 Mar 19