Optical and kinetic properties of semireduced plastoquinone and ubiquinone: electron acceptors in photosynthesis.
AffiliationER98 Laboratoire de Chimie Physique, University de Paris VI, 91 Orsay(France)
MetadataShow full item record
CitationOptical and kinetic properties of semireduced plastoquinone and ubiquinone: electron acceptors in photosynthesis. 1973, 325 (1):175-81 Biochim Biophys Acta
JournalBiochimica et Biophysica Acta
- [Effects of gamma radiation on vitamin E factors, Vitamin K 1 , ubiquinone and plastoquinone in spinach].
- Authors: Bancher E, Washüttl J, Schiffauer R
- Issue date: 1973 Feb-Mar
- [On plastoquinone reduction during photosynthesis].
- Authors: Schmidt-Mende P, Rumberg B
- Issue date: 1968 Feb
- Light-induced redox reaction between chlorophyll and quinone in iso-butanol.
- Authors: Seifert K, Witt HT
- Issue date: 1968 May
- An ESR study of the light-induced interaction between porphyrins and quinones in amide solvents.
- Authors: Quinlan KP
- Issue date: 1970 Sep 1
- [Kinetic model of the operation of a 2-electron switch in the photosynthetic reaction center of bacteria].
- Authors: Shinkarev VP, Verkhovskiĭ MI, Kaurov BS, Rubin AB
- Issue date: 1981 Sep-Oct