Bipyridylium quaternary salts and related compounds. V. Pulse radiolysis studies of the reaction of paraquat radical with oxygen. Implications for the mode of action of bipyridyl herbicides.
AffiliationImperial Chemical Industries Ltd, Jealott's Hill Research Station, Bracknell, Berks, RG12 6EY
MetadataShow full item record
CitationBipyridylium quaternary salts and related compounds. V. Pulse radiolysis studies of the reaction of paraquat radical with oxygen. Implications for the mode of action of bipyridyl herbicides. 1973, 314 (3):372-81 Biochim Biophys Acta
JournalBiochimica et Biophysica Acta
- Study of peroxidase mechanisms by pulse radiolysis. II. Reaction of horseradish peroxidase compound I with O2-.
- Authors: Bielski BH, Comstock DA, Haber A, Chan PC
- Issue date: 1974 May 20
- Exacerbation of superoxide radical formation by paraquat.
- Authors: Hassan HM
- Issue date: 1984
- Study of peroxidase mechanisms by pulse radiolysis. 3. The rate of reaction of O2- and HO2 radicals with horesradish peroxidase compound I.
- Authors: Bielski BH, Gebicki JM
- Issue date: 1974 Oct 17
- Kinetic study by pulse radiolysis of the lactate dehydrogenase-catalyzed chain oxidation of nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide by HO2 and O2-RADICALS.
- Authors: Bielski BH, Chan PC
- Issue date: 1975 Jan 10
- Reaction of cytochrome c with one-electron redox reagents. I. Reduction of ferricytochrome c by the hydrated electron produced by pulse radiolysis.
- Authors: Lichtin NN, Shafferman A, Stein G
- Issue date: 1973 Aug 31