The influence of liver regeneration on the stability of 7-methylguanine in rat liver DNA after treatment with N,N-dimethylnitrosamine.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe influence of liver regeneration on the stability of 7-methylguanine in rat liver DNA after treatment with N,N-dimethylnitrosamine. 1973, 331 (1):33-40 Biochim Biophys Acta
JournalBiochimica et Biophysica Acta
- The pattern of methylated purines formed in DNA of intact and regenerating liver of rats treated with the carcinogen dimethylnitrosamine.
- Authors: Craddock VM
- Issue date: 1973 Jun 23
- Rapid loss of 7-methylguanine from liver nucleic acids in mice during the initial stage of liver carcinogenesis induced by dimethylnitrosamine.
- Authors: Nemoto N, Takayama S
- Issue date: 1974 May 7
- The stability of rat liver ribonucleic acid in vivo after methylation with methyl methanesulphonate or dimethylnitrosamine.
- Authors: McElhone MJ, O'Connor PJ, Craig AW
- Issue date: 1971 Dec