The modulation of cellular contractility and adhesion by trypsin and EGTA.
AffiliationDepartment of Ultrastructure, Paterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe modulation of cellular contractility and adhesion by trypsin and EGTA. 1980, 125 (1):221-31 Exp Cell Res
JournalExperimental Cell Research
- The effects of EGTA and trypsin on the serum requirements for cell attachment to collagens.
- Authors: Schor SL
- Issue date: 1979 Dec
- EGTA and proteinase reversal of cellular aggregation of activated lymphocytes.
- Authors: Neely AN, Sitzmann JV, Kersey JH
- Issue date: 1976 Dec 23-30
- Calcium-dependent and calcium-independent aggregation of established and malignant cell lines.
- Authors: De Martelaere D, Cassiman JJ, Van den Berghe H
- Issue date: 1982 Oct
- Influence of proteolytic enzymes and calcium-binding agents on nuclear and cell surface topography.
- Authors: Thyberg J, Moskalewski S
- Issue date: 1984
- The effect of Sr2+ on Ca-free EGTA resistant contractions.
- Authors: Milieva E, Delev I, Pavlova A, Penevska K
- Issue date: 1982