AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe pluripotent stem cell. 1979, 8 (2):221-37 Clin Haematol
JournalClinics in Haematology
- Characterization of a cycling murine pluripotent stem cell population.
- Authors: Nijhof W, Wierenga PK
- Issue date: 1985 Nov
- [Effect of the dose of injected hematopoietic cells on the number of daughter splenic colony-forming cells in spleen colonies].
- Authors: Gurevich OA, Drize NI, Chertkov IL
- Issue date: 1986 Mar
- Transient and permanent engraftment potential of murine hematopoietic stem cell subsets: differential effects of host conditioning with gamma radiation and cytotoxic drugs.
- Authors: Down JD, Ploemacher RE
- Issue date: 1993 Jul
- Isolation of hemopoietic stem cell subsets from murine bone marrow: II. Evidence for an early precursor of day-12 CFU-S and cells associated with radioprotective ability.
- Authors: Ploemacher RE, Brons NH
- Issue date: 1988 Jan
- A method to enrich mouse hematopoietic stem cells.
- Authors: Barker JE, McFarland EC
- Issue date: 1983 Oct