Isolation and characterisation of a bipotential haematopoietic cell line.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIsolation and characterisation of a bipotential haematopoietic cell line. 1979, 277 (5696):471-4 Nature
- Role of the microenvironment on hematopoiesis. I. Stem cell differentiation into granulocytic and megakaryocytic cell lineage.
- Authors: Choudhury C
- Issue date: 1989 Oct
- Myelo-lymphopoiesis in long-term bone marrow culture.
- Authors: Mergenthaler HG
- Issue date: 1985 Apr 15
- The differentiation of hematopoietic cells in long-term bone marrow culture.
- Authors: Salvado AJ, Meagher RC, Wright DG
- Issue date: 1984
- Long-term marrow cultures in the analysis of viral leukaemogenesis.
- Authors: Boettiger D, Dexter TM
- Issue date: 1984 Jun
- The effects of 5-fluorouracil on hematopoiesis: studies of murine megakaryocyte-CFC, granulocyte-macrophage-CFC, and peripheral blood cell levels.
- Authors: Yeager AM, Levin J, Levin FC
- Issue date: 1983 Nov