The treatment of advanced and recurrent Hodgkin's disease with chlorambucil, vinblastine, procarbazine and prednisone in combination.
AffiliationChristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe treatment of advanced and recurrent Hodgkin's disease with chlorambucil, vinblastine, procarbazine and prednisone in combination. 1979, 6 Suppl:107-13 Cancer Treat Rev
JournalCancer Treatment Reviews
- BCNU, velban, cyclophosphamide, procarbazine, and prednisone (BVCPP) in advanced Hodgkin's disease.
- Authors: Durant JR, Gams RA, Velez-Garcia E, Bartolucci A, Wirtschafter D, Dorfman R
- Issue date: 1978 Nov
- [Treatment maintaining complete remission in Hodgkin's disease].
- Authors: Armata J
- Issue date: 1981 Feb 23
- Combination chemotherapy in advanced and recurrent Hodgkin's disease.
- Authors: McElwain TJ, Wrigley PF, Hunter A, Crowther D, Malpas JS, Peckham MJ, Smithers DW, Fairley GH
- Issue date: 1973 May
- Alternating chemotherapy and irradiation in the treatment of advanced Hodgkin's disease.
- Authors: Hoppe RT, Portlock CS, Glatstein E, Rosenberg SA, Kaplan HS
- Issue date: 1979 Feb
- Chlorambucil, vinblastine, procarbazine, and prednisone. An effective but less toxic regimen than MOPP for advanced-stage Hodgkin's disease.
- Authors: Druker BJ, Rosenthal DS, Canellos GP
- Issue date: 1989 Mar 15