Role of computed tomography in staging and management of gastrointestinal lymphoma.
AffiliationChristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRole of computed tomography in staging and management of gastrointestinal lymphoma. 1979, 72 (11):818-22 J R Soc Med
JournalJournal of the Royal Society of Medicine
- Computed tomography in the staging of gastrointestinal carcinoma.
- Authors: Moss AA
- Issue date: 1982 Dec
- [Computed tomography of the esophagus, the stomach and the duodenum. Review of methods and results].
- Authors: Van Beers B, Pringot J, Trigaux JP, Jonard P, Collard JM
- Issue date: 1989 Jun
- Gastrointestinal Lymphoma: Radiologic-Pathologic Correlation.
- Authors: Manning MA, Somwaru AS, Mehrotra AK, Levine MS
- Issue date: 2016 Jul
- [Radiographic changes in the digestive system in hemolymphopathies].
- Authors: Pompili G
- Issue date: 1968 Jul-Sep
- [The computed tomographic staging of gastrointestinal tumors].
- Authors: Schwickert H, Meurer A, Schweden F, Heintz A, Schild H
- Issue date: 1992 May