Differential split-dose radiation response of resting and regenerating haemopoietic stem cells.
AuthorsHendry, Jolyon H
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDifferential split-dose radiation response of resting and regenerating haemopoietic stem cells. 1973, 24 (5):469-73 Int. J. Radiat. Biol. Relat. Stud. Phys. Chem. Med.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology and Related Studies in Physics, Chemistry, and Medicine
- The response of mouse haemopoietic colony formers to acute or continuous gamma irradiation.
- Authors: Testa NG, Hendry JH, Lajtha LG
- Issue date: 1973 May 20
- The response of haemopoietic colony-forming units to single and split doses of -rays of D-T neutrons.
- Authors: Hendry JH, Howard A
- Issue date: 1971
- [Effect of the magnitude of the dose of Co60 gamma-rays on mouse bone marrow colony-forming cells].
- Authors: Shvets VN
- Issue date: 1975 MAR-APR
- The role of the spleen in the repopulation of the haemopoietic system of heavily-irradiated mice.
- Authors: Silini G, Andreozzi U, Pozzi LV
- Issue date: 1976 Jul
- Multiplication of haemopoietic colony forming units (CFU) in mice after x-irradiation and bone marrow transplantation.
- Authors: Vos O
- Issue date: 1972 Jul