DNA single-strand rejoining in two pairs of cell-lines showing the same and different sensitivities to x-rays.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDNA single-strand rejoining in two pairs of cell-lines showing the same and different sensitivities to x-rays. 1973, 24 (2):127-35 Int. J. Radiat. Biol. Relat. Stud. Phys. Chem. Med.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology and Related Studies in Physics, Chemistry, and Medicine
- Repair replication after U.V.-irradiation in rodent cell-lines of different sensitivity.
- Authors: Fox M, Fox BW
- Issue date: 1973 Apr
- Letter: Radiation-induced single-strand breaks in DNA determined by rate of alkaline strand separation and hydroxylapatite chromatography: an alternative to velocity sedimentation.
- Authors: Ahnström G, Edvardsson KA
- Issue date: 1974 Nov
- Yield of x-ray-induced DNA single-strand breaks in niacin-starved E. coli K-12.
- Authors: Town CD, Smith KC, Kaplan HS
- Issue date: 1972 Nov
- Estimation in vivo of DNA strand breaks and their rejoining in thymus and liver of mouse.
- Authors: Ono T, Okada S
- Issue date: 1974 Mar
- CHO cell repair of single-strand and double-strand DNA breaks induced by gamma- and alpha-radiations.
- Authors: Cole A, Shonka F, Corry P, Cooper WG
- Issue date: 1975