AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, CHristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHaemopoietic Stem-cell Kinetics during Continuous Irradiation 1975, 27 (1):41 International Journal of Radiation Biology
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology
- The response of mouse haemopoietic colony formers to acute or continuous gamma irradiation.
- Authors: Testa NG, Hendry JH, Lajtha LG
- Issue date: 1973 May 20
- Effect of continuous irradiation upon bone marrow haemopoietic stem cells in mice.
- Authors: Kalina I, Praslicka M, Marko L, Krasnovská V
- Issue date: 1975
- The response of haemopoietic colony-forming units to single and split doses of -rays of D-T neutrons.
- Authors: Hendry JH, Howard A
- Issue date: 1971
- Earlier onset of hematopoietic differentiation after expansion of the endogenous stem cell pool.
- Authors: Boggs SS, Boggs DR
- Issue date: 1975 Jul
- The nature of radiation damage of haemopoietic stem cells under continuous irradiation at low dose rate.
- Authors: Wu ZZ, Jiang XY, Shen SR, Tan SZ, Xue HH
- Issue date: 1981 Dec