AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationPulse-radiolysis study of a biological matrix. 1973, 24 (2):137-42 Int. J. Radiat. Biol. Relat. Stud. Phys. Chem. Med.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology and Related Studies in Physics, Chemistry, and Medicine
- Pulse radiolysis studies of electron transfer reaction in molecules of biological interest. I. The reduction of a disulfide bridge by peptide radicals.
- Authors: Faraggi M, Redpath JL, Tal Y
- Issue date: 1975 Dec
- Letter: Conformation of the cystine linkages in bovine alpha-lactalbumin as revealed by its Raman effect.
- Authors: Nakanishi M, Takesada H, Tsuboi M
- Issue date: 1974 Oct 15
- Effects of microviscosity, dry electron scavenging, and protein mobility on the radiolysis of albumen hydrogel.
- Authors: Krise KM, Milosavljevic BH
- Issue date: 2011 Oct 20
- REGENERATION OF ACTIVE ENZYME FROM THE MIXED DISULFIDE OF EGG WHITE LYSOZYME AND CYSTINE.
- Authors: KANAREK L, BRADSHAW RA, HILL RL
- Issue date: 1965 Jun
- The radiation chemistry of biochemical disulfides. I. The low-dose x-radiolysis of cystine.
- Authors: Owen TC, Rodriguez M, Johnson BG, Roach JA
- Issue date: 1968 Jan 3