K values and gain factors of fast neutrons and x-rays for a mammalian cell system (CFU) in vivo.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationK values and gain factors of fast neutrons and x-rays for a mammalian cell system (CFU) in vivo. 1975, 61 (3):504-12 Radiat Res
- Response of stem cells in the mouse testis to fission neutrons of 1 MeV mean energy and 300 kV x rays. Methodology, dose-response studies, relative biological effectiveness.
- Authors: de Ruiter-Bootsma AL, Kramer MF, de Rooij DG
- Issue date: 1976 Jul
- The effects of graded doses of 1 MeV fission neutrons or X rays on the murine hematopoietic stroma.
- Authors: Meijne EI, Ploemacher RE, Vos O, Huiskamp R
- Issue date: 1992 Sep
- The radioprotective action on bone marrow CFU during immobilization of mice.
- Authors: Keizer HJ, van Putten LM
- Issue date: 1976 May
- Radiosensitivity of progenitor cells of the hematopoietic microenvironment.
- Authors: Chertkov JL, Gurevitch OA
- Issue date: 1979 Jul
- Probing altered hematopoietic progenitor cells of preleukemic dogs with JANUS fission neutrons.
- Authors: Seed TM, Kaspar LV
- Issue date: 1991 Oct