AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationAbsence of a fractionation effect in irradiated HeLa cells. 1973, 23 (6):559-69 Int. J. Radiat. Biol. Relat. Stud. Phys. Chem. Med.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Biology and Related Studies in Physics, Chemistry, and Medicine
- Biological properties of 252 Cf.
- Authors: Atkins HL, Fairchild RG, Drew RM
- Issue date: 1973 Mar
- Killing of glucose-deprived hypoxic cells with moderate hyperthermia.
- Authors: Kim JH, Kim SH, Hahn EW
- Issue date: 1978 Aug
- The enhanced killing of irradiated HeLa cells in synchronous culture by hyperthermia.
- Authors: Kim SH, Kim JH, Hahn EW
- Issue date: 1976 May
- Recovery in mammalian cells irradiated with a beam of pi--mesons.
- Authors: Mill AJ, Lewis JD, Hall WS
- Issue date: 1976 Apr
- The effect of hypertonic shock on the radiation response of HeLa-3 cells.
- Authors: Malone JF, Foster CJ
- Issue date: 1972 Dec