ERS is founding member of a new Alliance for Biomedical Research in Europe.
AffiliationFaculté de Biologie et de Médecine, et de Pneumologie, Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois, Lausanne, Switzerland
MetadataShow full item record
CitationERS is founding member of a new Alliance for Biomedical Research in Europe. 2011, 38 (2):237-8 Eur. Respir. J.
JournalEuropean Respiratory Journal
- A new Alliance: biomedical societies in Europe unite to support research.
- Authors: Smith U, Sipido K, Dive C, Nicod L
- Issue date: 2011 Sep
- [The founding of the European Skin Research Foundation (ESRF)].
- Authors: Christophers E
- Issue date: 2008 May
- The New York stem cell foundation: accelerating cures through stem cell research.
- Authors: Solomon SL
- Issue date: 2012 Apr
- Reply to "Bitter criticism sours new diabetes research plan".
- Authors: Insel R
- Issue date: 2005 Jun
- Medical societies unite to support research in Europe.
- Authors: Alliance for Biomedical Research., Smith U, Sipido K, Dive C, Nicod L
- Issue date: 2011 May