Relevance of the ability of fructose 1,6-bis(phosphate) to sequester ferrous but not ferric ions.
AffiliationCenter for Laser Microscopy, Faculty of Biology, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRelevance of the ability of fructose 1,6-bis(phosphate) to sequester ferrous but not ferric ions 2011, 346 (3):416 Carbohydrate Research
- Antioxidant properties of carnosine re-evaluated with oxidizing systems involving iron and copper ions.
- Authors: Mozdzan M, Szemraj J, Rysz J, Nowak D
- Issue date: 2005 May
- Relevance of the capacity of phosphorylated fructose to scavenge the hydroxyl radical.
- Authors: Spasojević I, Mojović M, Blagojević D, Spasić SD, Jones DR, Nikolić-Kokić A, Spasić MB
- Issue date: 2009 Jan 5
- Electron paramagnetic resonance measurements of the ferrous mononuclear site of phthalate dioxygenase substituted with alternate divalent metal ions: direct evidence for ligation of two histidines in the copper(II)-reconstituted protein.
- Authors: Coulter ED, Moon N, Batie CJ, Dunham WR, Ballou DP
- Issue date: 1999 Aug 24
- Doxorubicin reduces the iron(III) complexes of the hydrolysis products of the antioxidant cardioprotective agent dexrazoxane (ICRF-187) and produces hydroxyl radicals.
- Authors: Malisza KL, Hasinoff BB
- Issue date: 1995 Feb 1
- Non-heme iron(II/III) complexes that model the reactivity of lipoxygenase with a redox switch.
- Authors: Mei F, Ou C, Wu G, Cao L, Han F, Meng X, Li J, Li D, Liao Z
- Issue date: 2010 May 14