AuthorsRenehan, Andrew G
AffiliationSchool of Cancer and Enabling Sciences, University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre, The Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Manchester, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationHeight and cancer: consistent links, but mechanisms unclear. 2011, 12 (8):716-7 Lancet Oncol.
- International differences in body height and weight and their relationship to cancer incidence.
- Authors: Albanes D, Taylor PR
- Issue date: 1990
- Height, leg length, and cancer: the Caerphilly Study.
- Authors: Gunnell D, May M, Ben-Shlomo Y, Yarnell J, Smith GD
- Issue date: 2003
- Scaling of weight for height in relation to risk of cancer at different sites in a cohort of Canadian women.
- Authors: Kabat GC, Heo M, Miller AB, Rohan TE
- Issue date: 2013 Jan 1
- Height as a sex-cancer mediator? Interpret with caution.
- Authors: Gelfand LA, Baraldi AN
- Issue date: 2013 Jun 19
- Final height and weight of long-term survivors of childhood malignancies.
- Authors: Müller HL, Klinkhammer-Schalke M, Kühl J
- Issue date: 1998