Sorafenib and dacarbazine as first-line therapy for advanced melanoma: phase I and open-label phase II studies.
Lorigan, Paul C
Nathan, P D
James, M G
Strauss, U P
Gore, M E
AffiliationDepartment of Oncology (R4), Cambridge Biomedical Research Centre, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Hills Road, Cambridge CB2 0QQ, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe safety of oral sorafenib up to a maximum protocol-specified dose combined with dacarbazine in patients with metastatic, histologically confirmed melanoma was investigated in a phase I dose-escalation study and the activity of the combination was explored in an open-label phase II study.
CitationSorafenib and dacarbazine as first-line therapy for advanced melanoma: phase I and open-label phase II studies. 2011, 105 (3):353-9 Br. J. Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Double-blind randomized phase II study of the combination of sorafenib and dacarbazine in patients with advanced melanoma: a report from the 11715 Study Group.
- Authors: McDermott DF, Sosman JA, Gonzalez R, Hodi FS, Linette GP, Richards J, Jakub JW, Beeram M, Tarantolo S, Agarwala S, Frenette G, Puzanov I, Cranmer L, Lewis K, Kirkwood J, White JM, Xia C, Patel K, Hersh E
- Issue date: 2008 May 1
- Phase II trial of dacarbazine and thalidomide for the treatment of metastatic melanoma.
- Authors: Ott PA, Chang JL, Oratz R, Jones A, Farrell K, Muggia F, Pavlick AC
- Issue date: 2009
- Selumetinib plus dacarbazine versus placebo plus dacarbazine as first-line treatment for BRAF-mutant metastatic melanoma: a phase 2 double-blind randomised study.
- Authors: Robert C, Dummer R, Gutzmer R, Lorigan P, Kim KB, Nyakas M, Arance A, Liszkay G, Schadendorf D, Cantarini M, Spencer S, Middleton MR
- Issue date: 2013 Jul
- Phase I/II study of a cisplatin-taxol-dacarbazine regimen in metastatic melanoma.
- Authors: Papadopoulos NE, Bedikian A, Ring S, Kim KB, Hwu WJ, Gerber DL, Homsi J, Hwu P
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- A dose-escalation and signal-generating study of the immunocytokine L19-IL2 in combination with dacarbazine for the therapy of patients with metastatic melanoma.
- Authors: Eigentler TK, Weide B, de Braud F, Spitaleri G, Romanini A, Pflugfelder A, González-Iglesias R, Tasciotti A, Giovannoni L, Schwager K, Lovato V, Kaspar M, Trachsel E, Menssen HD, Neri D, Garbe C
- Issue date: 2011 Dec 15