The anticoagulant activity of heparin - a fluorescence and pulse radiolysis study.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe anticoagulant activity of heparin - a fluorescence and pulse radiolysis study. 1978, 85 (4):1602-9 Biochem Biophys Res Commun
JournalBiochemical and Biophysical Research Communications
- Structural basis for the anticoagulant activity of heparin. 2. Relationship of anticoagulant activity to the thermodynamics and fluorescence fading kinetics of acridine orange-heparin complexes.
- Authors: Menter JM, Hurst RE, Corliss DA, West SS, Abrahamson EW
- Issue date: 1979 Oct 2
- A comparison of the strength of binding of antithrombin III, protamine and poly(L-lysine) to heparin samples of different anticoagulant activities.
- Authors: Jones GR, Hashim R, Power DM
- Issue date: 1986 Aug 6
- The mechanism of histamine binding to heparin.
- Authors: Jooyandah F, Moore JS, Davies JV
- Issue date: 1979 Feb
- Interaction among cadmium sulfide nanoparticles, acridine orange, and deoxyribonucleic acid in fluorescence spectra and a method for deoxyribonucleic acid determination.
- Authors: Mao J, Lai S, Chang X, Liu W
- Issue date: 2008 May-Jul
- Na+/H+ antiporter of brush border vesicles: studies with acridine orange uptake.
- Authors: Warnock DG, Reenstra WW, Yee VJ
- Issue date: 1982 Jun