AffiliationChristie Hospital, Withington, Manchester, M20 4BX, UK
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractA case of musculoaponeurotic fibrosis of the face invading the orbit is presented. The need for radical local excision of such lesions to prevent recurrence and the value of adequate prostheses following excenteration of the orbit are emphasized.
CitationExtra-abdominal desmoid of the face involving the orbit. 1978, 65 (2):131-4 Br J Surg
JournalBritish Journal of Surgery
- Pediatric sino-orbital desmoid fibromatosis.
- Authors: Maillard AA, Kountakis SE
- Issue date: 1996 Jun
- Subperiosteal fibroma of the orbit.
- Authors: Rong AJ, Ulloa-Padilla JP, Blessing NW, Tse DT, Dubovy SR, Choi CJ
- Issue date: 2018 Oct
- Diagnostic and therapeutic problems with an unusual congenital cystic hygroma of the orbit.
- Authors: Hausamen JE, Stolke D, Trowitzsch E
- Issue date: 1988 Feb
- [Cutaneous epithelioma of the orbital region, recurring in depth and invading the osseous and intracranial tissues].
- Authors: Reali UM, Briani S
- Issue date: 1969 Oct
- Basal-cell carcinoma of a medial canthus with invasion of supraorbital and supratrochlear nerves: report of a case treated by Moh's technique.
- Authors: Weimar VM, Ceilley RI
- Issue date: 1979 Apr