AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe segregation of DNA in epithelial stem cells. 1978, 15 (3):899-906 Cell
- A comparison of cell replacement in bone marrow, testis and three regions of surface epithelium.
- Authors: Potten CS, Schofield R, Lajtha LG
- Issue date: 1979 Aug 10
- Intestinal stem cells protect their genome by selective segregation of template DNA strands.
- Authors: Potten CS, Owen G, Booth D
- Issue date: 2002 Jun 1
- [Cell molting, reparatory and pathological regeneration].
- Authors: Oehlert W
- Issue date: 1970 Sep
- Symposium overview: Stem cells in sensory epithelium development and regeneration.
- Authors: Barlow LA, Calof AL
- Issue date: 2009 Jul
- The role of lympho-epithelial interactions in the regulation of small intestinal epithelium proliferation.
- Authors: Shmakov AN, Panteleeva NG, Fedjanov AV, Trufakin VA
- Issue date: 1995