Extreme sensitivity of some intestinal crypt cells to X and gamma irradiation.
AuthorsPotten, Christopher S
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationExtreme sensitivity of some intestinal crypt cells to X and gamma irradiation. 1977, 269 (5628):518-21 Nature
- [Lipid metabolism in the cells of the intestinal mucosa in the early and late periods after gamma irradiation in rats].
- Authors: Novoselova EG
- Issue date: 1992 Jan-Feb
- Establishment of a biological indicator for the radiation and safety of diagnostic ultrasound using apoptosis.
- Authors: Oh H, Lee SE, Yang JA, Chung CY, Ryu SY, Huh MD, Jo SK, Son CH, Kim SH
- Issue date: 2000 Mar-Apr
- Effects of single-dose partial-body x-irradiation on cell proliferation in the mouse small intestinal epithelium.
- Authors: Lesher J, Lesher S
- Issue date: 1974 Jan
- Daily D-T neutron irradiation of mouse intestine.
- Authors: Hendry JH, Major D, Greene D
- Issue date: 1975 Jul
- Differential radiation response amongst proliferating epithelial cells.
- Authors: Potten CS, Al-Barwari SE, Searle J
- Issue date: 1978 Mar