AuthorsFox, Brian W
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDNA repair after drugs and radiation., 4 (1-2):65-9 Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Base excision repair is efficient in cells lacking poly(ADP-ribose) polymerase 1.
- Authors: Vodenicharov MD, Sallmann FR, Satoh MS, Poirier GG
- Issue date: 2000 Oct 15
- Novobiocin; an inhibitor of the repair of UV-induced but not X-ray-induced damage in mammalian cells.
- Authors: Collins A, Johnson R
- Issue date: 1979 Nov 10
- Effects of beta-arabinofuranosyladenine on the growth and repair of potentially lethal damage in Ehrilch ascites tumor cells.
- Authors: Iliakis G
- Issue date: 1980 Sep
- Regulation of mammalian cell transformation.
- Authors: DiPaolo JA, Evans CH, Popescu NC, Doniger JN
- Issue date: 1982
- Split-dose exposure to N-methyl-N'-nitro-N-nitrosoguanidine in BALB/3T3 C1 a31-1-1 cells: evidence of DNA repair by alkaline elution without changes in cell survival, mutation and transformation rates.
- Authors: Bignami M, Dogliotti E, Benigni R, Kaighn ME, Saffiotti U
- Issue date: 1985 Jan-Mar