Response of murine jejunal crypts to single doses of cyclophosphamide and radiation.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationResponse of murine jejunal crypts to single doses of cyclophosphamide and radiation., 4 (5-6):415-9 Int. J. Radiat. Oncol. Biol. Phys.
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Survival of intestinal crypts after treatment by adriamycin alone or with radiation.
- Authors: Moore JV, Broadbent DA
- Issue date: 1980 Nov
- Ablation of murine jejunal crypts by alkylating agents.
- Authors: Moore JV
- Issue date: 1979 Feb
- Mouse jejunal response to multifraction treatments with gamma radiation and chemicals.
- Authors: Uma Devi P, Veena K
- Issue date: 1993 Mar
- Combined effect of procarbazine and ionizing radiation on mouse jejunal crypts.
- Authors: Connor AM, Sigdestad CP
- Issue date: 1978
- Residual damage in mouse lungs at long intervals after cyclophosphamide treatment.
- Authors: Travis EL, Bucci L, Fang MZ
- Issue date: 1990 Apr 1