Triplet excited state of furocoumarins: reaction with nucleic acid bases and amino acids.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTriplet excited state of furocoumarins: reaction with nucleic acid bases and amino acids. 1978, 27 (3):273-80 Photochem. Photobiol.
JournalPhotochemistry and Photobiology
- A laser flash photolysis study of the reactivities of the triplet states of 8-methoxypsoralen and 4,5',8-trimethylpsoralen with nucleic acid bases in solution.
- Authors: Beaumont PC, Parsons BJ, Phillips GO, Allen JC
- Issue date: 1979 Apr 26
- Triplet excited states of 4',5'-photomonoadducts of 3-carbethoxypsoralen and 8-methoxypsoralen with DNA nucleosides.
- Authors: Blais J, Ronfard-Haret JC, Vigny P, Cadet J, Voituriez L
- Issue date: 1985 Nov
- Transient absorption spectra and quenching of coumarin excited states by nucleic acid bases.
- Authors: Kang HK, Shin EJ, Shim SC
- Issue date: 1992 Apr 15
- Relation between some photobiological properties of furocoumarins and their extent of singlet oxygen production.
- Authors: de Mol NJ, Beijersbergen van Henegouwen GM
- Issue date: 1981 Jun
- [The molecular mechanism of the photochemical reaction of furocoumarins with nucleic acids].
- Authors: Kittler L
- Issue date: 1976 Nov 15