AuthorsPotten, Christopher S
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSmall intestinal cryptogenic cells in W/Wv mutant mice. 1978, 74 (1):139-43 Radiat. Res.
- The effect of S-2-(3-aminopropylamino)ethylphosphorothioic acid (WR-2721) on intestinal crypt survival. I. 4 MeV x-rays.
- Authors: Sigdestad CP, Connor AM, Scott RM
- Issue date: 1975 May
- [Radiobiology of stem cells in intestinal epithelium. Effect of single and multiple preliminary sublethal irradiation of mice on the dose dependence of the survival of stem cells in small intestine epithelium].
- Authors: Konopliannikova OA
- Issue date: 1988 Jan-Feb
- Response of Ehrlich carcinoma and the small intestine of mouse to combined treatment with chlorpromazine and X-rays.
- Authors: Rao KR
- Issue date: 1991 May
- Intestinal crypt survival: the effect of cobalt-60, 250-kVcp x-rays and fission neutrons.
- Authors: Sigdestad CP, Scott RM, Hagemann RF, Darden EB Jr
- Issue date: 1972 Oct
- [Individual variability in the number of stem cells in mammalian tissues].
- Authors: Gushchin VA, Blank MA
- Issue date: 1995