Detection of circulating anticomplementary factors in chronic lung diseases.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationDetection of circulating anticomplementary factors in chronic lung diseases. 1978, 31 (2):237-43 Clin. Exp. Immunol.
JournalClinical and Experimental Immunology
- C1- inactivator: its efficiency as a regulator of classical complement pathway activation by soluble IgG aggregates.
- Authors: Doekes G, van Es LA, Daha MR
- Issue date: 1983 Jun
- [Chronic bronchial infections].
- Authors: Oshima S
- Issue date: 1975 Sep
- [Antibodies of the bronchial mucosa].
- Authors: Vidal J, Serre A, Michel FB, Montginoul C, Levy A
- Issue date: 1970
- Detection of circulating antigen-antibody complexes by their inhibitory effect on the agglutination of IgG-coated particles by rheumatioid factor of Clq.
- Authors: Lurhuma AZ, Cambiaso CL, Masson PL, Heremans JF
- Issue date: 1976 Aug
- C1q and C4b bind simultaneously to CR1 and additively support erythrocyte adhesion.
- Authors: Tas SW, Klickstein LB, Barbashov SF, Nicholson-Weller A
- Issue date: 1999 Nov 1