Control of epidermal proliferative units (EPUs). An hypothesis based on the arrangement of neighbouring differentiated cells.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationControl of epidermal proliferative units (EPUs). An hypothesis based on the arrangement of neighbouring differentiated cells. 1975, 3 (1-3):161-5 Differentiation
- Fine-structural identification and organization of the epidermal proliferative unit.
- Authors: Allen TD, Potten CS
- Issue date: 1974 Jul
- Evidence from the stop-EGFP mouse supports a niche-sharing model of epidermal proliferative units.
- Authors: Ro S, Rannala B
- Issue date: 2005 Nov
- Epidermal keratinocyte stem cells: their maintenance and regulation.
- Authors: Parkinson EK
- Issue date: 1992 Dec
- The maintenance of a differentiated state in cultured mouse epidermal cells.
- Authors: Miller DR, Hamby KM, Allison DP, Fischer SM, Slaga TJ
- Issue date: 1980 Sep
- [Dynamics of skin cell proliferation and differentiation and the development of epidermocyte reactivity in the process of histogenesis: the problem of chalones].
- Authors: Ketlinskiĭ SA, Shpukova EN
- Issue date: 1983 Sep-Oct