Control of epidermal proliferative units (EPUs). An hypothesis based on the arrangement of neighbouring differentiated cells.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationControl of epidermal proliferative units (EPUs). An hypothesis based on the arrangement of neighbouring differentiated cells. 1975, 3 (1-3):161-5 Differentiation
- Fine-structural identification and organization of the epidermal proliferative unit.
- Authors: Allen TD, Potten CS
- Issue date: 1974 Jul
- The maintenance of a differentiated state in cultured mouse epidermal cells.
- Authors: Miller DR, Hamby KM, Allison DP, Fischer SM, Slaga TJ
- Issue date: 1980 Sep
- Cytophotometric studies of epidermal proliferation in psoriatic and normal skin.
- Authors: Grove GL, Anderton RL, Smith JG Jr
- Issue date: 1976 Apr
- Evidence from the stop-EGFP mouse supports a niche-sharing model of epidermal proliferative units.
- Authors: Ro S, Rannala B
- Issue date: 2005 Nov
- Possible functions of 1 alpha,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3, an active form of vitamin D3, in the differentiation and development of skin.
- Authors: Kuroki T
- Issue date: 1985 Jun