Induced resistance in closterium - indirect evidence for induction of repair enzyme.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationInduced resistance in closterium - indirect evidence for induction of repair enzyme. 1978, 75(3):607-616 Radiat Res
- DNA lesions that signal the induction of radioresistance and DNA repair in yeast.
- Authors: Boreham DR, Mitchel RE
- Issue date: 1991 Oct
- Conditions supporting repair of potentially lethal damage cause a significant reduction of ultraviolet light-induced division delay in synchronized and plateau-phase Ehrlich ascites tumor cells.
- Authors: Iliakis G, Nüsse M
- Issue date: 1982 Sep
- On the plasmatic template system in Micrasterias morphogenesis.
- Authors: Kallio P, Lehtonen J
- Issue date: 1973
- Ultraviolet action and photoreactivation in algae.
- Authors: Halldal P, Taube O
- Issue date: 1972
- Repair in normal tissues and the possible relevance to radiotherapy.
- Authors: Field SB, Hornsey S
- Issue date: 1977 Jun