Infection of bone marrow cells in vitro with FLV: effects on stem cell proliferation, differentiation and leukemogenic capacity.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationInfection of bone marrow cells in vitro with FLV: effects on stem cell proliferation, differentiation and leukemogenic capacity. 1977, 12 (2):355-64 Cell
- Erythropoietin responsiveness of differentiating Friend leukaemia cells.
- Authors: Preisler HD, Giladi M
- Issue date: 1974 Oct 18
- Isolation of interferon-resistant variants of Friend erythroleukemia cells: effects of interferon and ouabain.
- Authors: Affabris E, Jemma C, Rossi GB
- Issue date: 1982 Jul 30
- Chronic infection of Fv-2-resistant hemopoietic cells by Friend spleen focus-forming virus. Leukemogenesis and control of stem cell differentiation by Fv-2.
- Authors: Eckner RJ, Hettrick KL
- Issue date: 1982 Oct 15
- Modification of the proliferative and differentiation capacity of stem cells following treatment with chemical and viral leukemogens.
- Authors: Dexter TM, Teich NM
- Issue date: 1979
- Modulation of erythropoiesis by the helper-independent Friend leukemia virus F-MuLV.
- Authors: Niho Y, Shibuya T, Mak TW
- Issue date: 1982 Jul 1