Intra-tumour host cells of transplanted rat neoplasms of different immunogenicity.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIntra-tumour host cells of transplanted rat neoplasms of different immunogenicity. 1977, 19 (6):803-13 Int J Cancer
JournalInternational Journal of Cancer
- Accelerated growth of a strain specific rat tumour transplanted into F1 hybrids.
- Authors: Rumma J, Davies DJ
- Issue date: 1974 Dec
- The cell-mediated immune response: interactions of initiator and recruited T lymphocytes.
- Authors: Cohen IR, Livnat S
- Issue date: 1976
- Failure of neuraminidase treatment to influence tumorigenicity or immunogenicity of syngeneically transplanted rat tumour cells.
- Authors: Pimm MV, Cook AJ, Baldwin RW
- Issue date: 1978 Aug
- Study of host immunological resistance to syngeneic lymphoma using whole body irradiation.
- Authors: Maruyama Y
- Issue date: 1976 Nov-Dec
- Immunogenicity of embryonic antigens associated with chemically induced rat tumours.
- Authors: Baldwin RW, Glaves D, Vose BM
- Issue date: 1974 Jan 15