Mechanism of reactions involving singlet oxygen and the superoxide anion.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationMechanism of reactions involving singlet oxygen and the superoxide anion. 1977, 83 (1):1-6 FEBS Lett
- Water induced dismutation of superoxide anion generates singlet molecular oxygen.
- Authors: Corey EJ, Mehrotra MM, Khan AU
- Issue date: 1987 Jun 15
- Singlet oxygen production from the reactions of superoxide ion in aprotic solvents: implications for hydrophobic biochemistry.
- Authors: Kanofsky JR
- Issue date: 1991
- Activated oxygen species and oxidation of food constituents.
- Authors: Korycka-Dahl MB, Richardson T
- Issue date: 1978
- Reactivity of chemically generated superoxide radical anion with peroxides as determined by competition kinetics.
- Authors: Ruddock GW, Raleigh JA, Greenstock CL
- Issue date: 1981 Sep 16
- Singlet oxygen production in the reaction of superoxide with organic peroxides.
- Authors: MacManus-Spencer LA, Edhlund BL, McNeill K
- Issue date: 2006 Jan 20