AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester M20 9BX
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSignificance of cell shape in tissue architecture. 1976, 264 (5586):545-7 Nature
- [Computers in medical research. Simulation of the internal system for growth control in the epidermis].
- Authors: Iversen OH
- Issue date: 1967 Nov 1
- A simplified procedure to reconstitute hair-producing skin.
- Authors: Lee LF, Jiang TX, Garner W, Chuong CM
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Wharton's jelly stem cells: a novel cell source for oral mucosa and skin epithelia regeneration.
- Authors: Garzón I, Miyake J, González-Andrades M, Carmona R, Carda C, Sánchez-Quevedo Mdel C, Campos A, Alaminos M
- Issue date: 2013 Aug
- Skin equivalents: skin from reconstructions as models to study skin development and diseases.
- Authors: Ali N, Hosseini M, Vainio S, Taïeb A, Cario-André M, Rezvani HR
- Issue date: 2015 Aug
- Deconstructing the skin: cytoarchitectural determinants of epidermal morphogenesis.
- Authors: Simpson CL, Patel DM, Green KJ
- Issue date: 2011 Aug 23