Triplet states of carotenoids from photosynthetic bacteria studied by nanosecond ultraviolet and electron pulse irradiation.
AffiliationER 98 Laboratoire de Chimie Physique, Universite de Paris VI, 91405-Orsay, France
MetadataShow full item record
CitationTriplet states of carotenoids from photosynthetic bacteria studied by nanosecond ultraviolet and electron pulse irradiation. 1976, 23 (3):189-93 Photochem Photobiol
JournalPhotochemistry and Photobiology
- Triplet states of bacteriochlorophyll and carotenoids in chromatophores of photosynthetic bacteria.
- Authors: Monger TG, Cogdell RJ, Parson WW
- Issue date: 1976 Oct 13
- Reconstitution of the bacterial core light-harvesting complexes of Rhodobacter sphaeroides and Rhodospirillum rubrum with isolated alpha- and beta-polypeptides, bacteriochlorophyll alpha, and carotenoid.
- Authors: Davis CM, Bustamante PL, Loach PA
- Issue date: 1995 Mar 17
- Carotenoid triplet states in reaction centers from Rhodopseudomonas sphaeroides and Rhodospirillum rubrum.
- Authors: Cogdell RJ, Monger TG, Parson WW
- Issue date: 1975 Dec 11
- Primary reactions in photosynthesis.
- Authors: Malkin R
- Issue date: 1975 Dec
- Triplet energy transfer between the primary donor and carotenoids in Rhodobacter sphaeroides R-26.1 reaction centers incorporated with spheroidene analogs having different extents of pi-electron conjugation.
- Authors: Farhoosh R, Chynwat V, Gebhard R, Lugtenburg J, Frank HA
- Issue date: 1997 Jul