Erythroid progenitor cells: their relevance for the study of haematological disease.
CitationErythroid progenitor cells: their relevance for the study of haematological disease. 1979, 8 (2):311-33 Clin Haematol
JournalClinics in Haematology
- Analysis of erythropoiesis by erythroid colony formation in culture.
- Authors: Adamson JW, Torok-Storb B, Lin N
- Issue date: 1978
- Colony formation in agar by adult bone marrow multipotential hemopoietic cells.
- Authors: Johnson GR
- Issue date: 1980 Jun
- Characterization of murine erythroid progenitors with high erythropoietin sensitivity in vitro.
- Authors: Monette FC, Ouellette PL, Faletra PP
- Issue date: 1981 Mar
- Erythropoiesis in vitro. III. The role of potassium ions in erythroid colony formation.
- Authors: Gallicchio VS, Murphy MJ Jr
- Issue date: 1979 May
- Defective erythroid progenitor differentiation system in congenital hypoplastic (Diamond-Blackfan) anemia.
- Authors: Lipton JM, Kudisch M, Gross R, Nathan DG
- Issue date: 1986 Apr