The role of computed tomography of the abdomen in the diagnosis and staging of patients with lymphoma.
AffiliationChristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationThe role of computed tomography of the abdomen in the diagnosis and staging of patients with lymphoma. 1979, 8 (3):567-91 Clin Haematol
JournalClinics in Haematology
- Computed tomography, ultrasound and lymphography in the diagnosis of malignant lymphoma.
- Authors: Magnusson A, Hagberg H, Hemmingsson A, Lindgren PG
- Issue date: 1982
- Computed tomography, lymphography, and staging laparotomy: correlations in initial staging of Hodgkin disease.
- Authors: Castellino RA, Hoppe RT, Blank N, Young SW, Neumann C, Rosenberg SA, Kaplan HS
- Issue date: 1984 Jul
- Staging in non-Hodgkin's lymphoma: approach, results and relationship to histopathology.
- Authors: Come SE, Chabner BA
- Issue date: 1979 Oct
- [Current technical possibilities in the staging of lymphomas].
- Authors: Spilotros G, Marasà L, Pitrè V, Morello V, Tomasino RM, Argano SA
- Issue date: 1980 Mar
- Computed tomography of the abdomen in the malignant lymphomas.
- Authors: Harell GS, Breiman RS, Glatstein EJ, Marshall WH Jr, Castellino RA
- Issue date: 1977 Dec