Endocrine consequences of treatment of malignant disease in childhood: a review.
AffiliationChristie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationEndocrine consequences of treatment of malignant disease in childhood: a review. 1979, 72 (1):39-41 J R Soc Med
JournalJournal of the Royal Society of Medicine
PubMed Central ID1436705
- [Endocrine complications caused by cranial irradiation].
- Authors: Brauner R, Rappaport R
- Issue date: 1989 Sep
- Endocrine study after interruption of therapy in 41 children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia.
- Authors: Uderzo C, Di Natale B, Locasciulli A, Adamoli L, Nizzoli G, Mariani R, Rondanini G, Masera G
- Issue date: 1982 Aug
- Endocrinological late effects following radiotherapy and chemotherapy of childhood brain tumours.
- Authors: Schmiegelow M
- Issue date: 2006 Aug
- [Endocrine sequela of radiation treatment of extracranial head and neck tumors].
- Authors: Czernichow P, Cachin O, Rappaport R, Flamant F, Sarrazin D, Schweisguth O
- Issue date: 1977 Aug-Sep
- [Endocrine sequelae after treatment of pediatric cancer: From childhood to adulthood].
- Authors: Thomas-Teinturier C, Salenave S
- Issue date: 2015 Jul-Aug