Individualised treatment in non-small cell lung cancer: precise tissue diagnosis for all?
AffiliationRespiratory Research Group, Faculty of Medical and Human Sciences, The University of Manchester, Manchester Academic Health Science Centre & NIHR Translational Research
MetadataShow full item record
CitationIndividualised treatment in non-small cell lung cancer: precise tissue diagnosis for all? 2011, 66 (4):273-5 Thorax
- Treatment of older patients with non-small-cell lung cancer: walking the therapeutic tightrope.
- Authors: Simon GR
- Issue date: 2010 Feb 1
- The tissue is the issue: personalized medicine for non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Hirsch FR, Wynes MW, Gandara DR, Bunn PA Jr
- Issue date: 2010 Oct 15
- Lung cancer in the era of targeted therapy: a cytologist's perspective.
- Authors: Zakowski MF
- Issue date: 2013 Dec
- Manage patients with non-small cell lung cancer.
- Authors: Becze E
- Issue date: 2008 Oct