Risk of recurrence following delayed large flap reconstruction after mastectomy for breast cancer.
AuthorsIsern, A E
Hagen, A I
AffiliationDepartment of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Malmö, Sweden. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThe aim of this retrospective matched cohort study was to evaluate the rate of recurrence among women with delayed large flap breast reconstruction after mastectomy for breast cancer. The recurrence rate among women treated at a single hospital was compared with that in an individually matched control group of women with breast cancer who did not have reconstruction after mastectomy.
CitationRisk of recurrence following delayed large flap reconstruction after mastectomy for breast cancer. 2011, 98 (5):659-66 Br J Surg
JournalBritish Journal of Surgery
- The efficacy of the surgical delay procedure in pedicle TRAM breast reconstruction.
- Authors: Atisha D, Alderman AK, Janiga T, Singal B, Wilkins EG
- Issue date: 2009 Oct
- The value of latissimus dorsi flap with implant reconstruction for total mastectomy after conservative breast cancer surgery recurrence.
- Authors: Garusi C, Lohsiriwat V, Brenelli F, Galimberti VE, De Lorenzi F, Rietjens M, Rossetto F, Petit JY
- Issue date: 2011 Apr
- Skin Sparing Mastectomy and Immediate Breast Reconstruction (SSMIR) for early breast cancer: eight years single institution experience.
- Authors: Omranipour R, Bobin JY, Esouyeh M
- Issue date: 2008 Apr 27
- The oncological implications of immediate breast reconstruction.
- Authors: Knottenbelt A, Spauwen PH, Wobbes T
- Issue date: 2004 Oct
- Immediate breast reconstruction with the transverse rectus abdominis musculocutaneous flap after skin-sparing mastectomy.
- Authors: Gherardini G, Thomas R, Basoccu G, Zaccheddu R, Fortunato L, Cortino P, Evans GR, Matarasso A, D'Aiuto M, D'Aiuto G
- Issue date: 2001 Oct-Dec