Some furocoumarins and analogs: comparison of triplet properties in solution with photobiological activities in yeast.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationSome furocoumarins and analogs: comparison of triplet properties in solution with photobiological activities in yeast. 1979, 30 (6):645-51 Photochem Photobiol
JournalPhotochemistry and Photobiology
- 3-Carbethoxypyranocoumarin, a photoreactive derivative of xanthyletin with interesting photobiological properties.
- Authors: Averbeck D, Nocentini S, Faulques M, Rene L, Royer R
- Issue date: 1985 Apr
- Isolation and characterization of three mutants with increased sensitivity to photoactivated 3-carbethoxypsoralen in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Authors: Querol CB, Paesi-Toresan SO, Meira LB, Brendel M, Henriques JA
- Issue date: 1994 May
- Photobiological activity in yeast of derivatives of psoralen substituted at the 3,4 and/or the 4',5' reaction site.
- Authors: Averbeck D, Bisagni E, Marquet JP, Vigny P, Gaboriau F
- Issue date: 1979 Nov
- Photobiological properties of furothiocoumarins in Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Authors: Jüttermann R, Averbeck D, Averbeck S, Bastian G, Royer R
- Issue date: 1985 Jan