A new derivation, from split-dose data, of the complete survival curve for clonogenic normal cells in vivo.
AuthorsHendry, Jolyon H
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA new derivation, from split-dose data, of the complete survival curve for clonogenic normal cells in vivo. 1979, 78 (3):404-14 Radiat Res
- Cell-survival characteristics of intestinal stem cells and crypts of gamm-irradiated mice.
- Authors: Yau HC, Cairnie AB
- Issue date: 1979 Oct
- Single-dose-response curves of murine gastrointestinal crypt stem cells.
- Authors: Masuda K, Withers HR, Mason KA, Chen KY
- Issue date: 1977 Jan
- Daily D-T neutron irradiation of mouse intestine.
- Authors: Hendry JH, Major D, Greene D
- Issue date: 1975 Jul
- Peritoneal exudate cells. III. Effect of gamma-irradiation on mouse peritoneal colony-forming cells.
- Authors: Lin H
- Issue date: 1975 Sep
- [Radiosensitivity of hematopoietic stem cells during cloning in bone marrow and spleen].
- Authors: Shvets VN, Shafirkin AV
- Issue date: 1979 Jan-Feb