Radiation response of an intraspecific somatic cell hybrid (L5178Y, X-ray resistant line X L5178Y, X-ray sensitive line).
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationRadiation response of an intraspecific somatic cell hybrid (L5178Y, X-ray resistant line X L5178Y, X-ray sensitive line). 1979, 79 (2):338-48 Radiat Res
- X-ray sensitivity of somatic cell hybrids.
- Authors: Zampetti-Bosseler F, Heilporn V, Lievens A, Limbosch S
- Issue date: 1976 Nov
- Relative survival of hybrid X-ray-resistant, and normally sensitive mammalian cells exposed to X rays and protons under aerobic and hypoxic conditions.
- Authors: Williams JR, Gould RG, Flynn D, Robertson JB, Little JB
- Issue date: 1978 Mar
- Deficient repair and degradation of DNA in X-irradiated L5178Y S/S cells: cell-cycle and temperature dependence.
- Authors: Ueno AM, Goldin EM, Cox AB, Lett JT
- Issue date: 1979 Aug
- Ultraviolet survival and sensitizing effect of caffeine in mouse hybrid cells.
- Authors: Zampetti-Bosseler F, Delhaise P, Limbosch S
- Issue date: 1980 Oct
- Cross-sensitivities of X-ray and UV-light of two strains of murine lymphoma L5178y cells in vitro.
- Authors: Beer JZ, Szumiel I, Walicka M
- Issue date: 1973 Dec