Quantitation of the radiotherapeutic importance of naturally-hypoxic normal tissues from collated experiments with rodents using single doses.
AuthorsHendry, Jolyon H
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester
MetadataShow full item record
CitationQuantitation of the radiotherapeutic importance of naturally-hypoxic normal tissues from collated experiments with rodents using single doses. 1979, 5 (7):971-6 Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys
JournalInternational Journal of Radiation Oncology, Biology, Physics
- Hypoxic fractions of solid tumors: experimental techniques, methods of analysis, and a survey of existing data.
- Authors: Moulder JE, Rockwell S
- Issue date: 1984 May
- Evidence for repair capacity in mouse tumors relative to skin.
- Authors: Denekamp J, Stewart FA
- Issue date: 1979 Nov-Dec
- The selective protection of normal tissues by irradiation of tumor-bearing mice in hypoxic hypoxia.
- Authors: Yarmonenko SP, Wainson AA, Bereznova LI, Krimker VM, Ovakimov GV, Petrosian EP, Shmakova NL
- Issue date: 1976 Sep
- Tumor hypoxia can be exploited to preferentially sensitize tumors to fractionated irradiation.
- Authors: Brown JM, Lemmon MJ
- Issue date: 1991 Mar
- Early skin response to fractionated doses of pions for determining therapeutic gain factors.
- Authors: Ohizumi Y, Lam GK, Pickles T, Chaplin DJ
- Issue date: 1996 Jun