Long-term effects of anastrozole on bone mineral density: 7-year results from the ATAC trial.
AffiliationAcademic Unit of Bone Metabolism, University of Sheffield, Sheffield, UK. firstname.lastname@example.org
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractThis 'Arimidex', Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination (ATAC) trial sub-study examined the effects of anastrozole and tamoxifen on bone mineral density (BMD) following 5 years of treatment.
CitationLong-term effects of anastrozole on bone mineral density: 7-year results from the ATAC trial. 2011, 22 (4):857-62 Ann Oncol
JournalAnnals of Oncology
- Effect of an aromatase inhibitor on bmd and bone turnover markers: 2-year results of the Anastrozole, Tamoxifen, Alone or in Combination (ATAC) trial (18233230).
- Authors: Eastell R, Hannon RA, Cuzick J, Dowsett M, Clack G, Adams JE, ATAC Trialists' group.
- Issue date: 2006 Aug
- Effect of anastrozole on bone mineral density: 5-year results from the anastrozole, tamoxifen, alone or in combination trial 18233230.
- Authors: Eastell R, Adams JE, Coleman RE, Howell A, Hannon RA, Cuzick J, Mackey JR, Beckmann MW, Clack G
- Issue date: 2008 Mar 1
- Effects of adjuvant exemestane versus anastrozole on bone mineral density for women with early breast cancer (MA.27B): a companion analysis of a randomised controlled trial.
- Authors: Goss PE, Hershman DL, Cheung AM, Ingle JN, Khosla S, Stearns V, Chalchal H, Rowland K, Muss HB, Linden HM, Scher J, Pritchard KI, Elliott CR, Badovinac-Crnjevic T, St Louis J, Chapman JA, Shepherd LE
- Issue date: 2014 Apr
- Adjuvant endocrine therapy plus zoledronic acid in premenopausal women with early-stage breast cancer: 5-year follow-up of the ABCSG-12 bone-mineral density substudy.
- Authors: Gnant M, Mlineritsch B, Luschin-Ebengreuth G, Kainberger F, Kässmann H, Piswanger-Sölkner JC, Seifert M, Ploner F, Menzel C, Dubsky P, Fitzal F, Bjelic-Radisic V, Steger G, Greil R, Marth C, Kubista E, Samonigg H, Wohlmuth P, Mittlböck M, Jakesz R, Austrian Breast and Colorectal Cancer Study Group (ABCSG).
- Issue date: 2008 Sep
- Preventive effect of risedronate on bone loss and frailty fractures in elderly women treated with anastrozole for early breast cancer.
- Authors: Sergi G, Pintore G, Falci C, Veronese N, Berton L, Perissinotto E, Basso U, Brunello A, Monfardini S, Manzato E, Coin A
- Issue date: 2012 Jul