The small-nucleolar RNAs commonly used for microRNA normalisation correlate with tumour pathology and prognosis.
AuthorsGee, H E
Buffa, F M
Betts, Guy N J
West, Catharine M L
Harris, A L
AffiliationMolecular Oncology Laboratories, Department of Oncology, University of Oxford, Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxford OX3 9DS, UK.
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo investigate small-nucleolar RNAs (snoRNAs) as reference genes when measuring miRNA expression in tumour samples, given emerging evidence for their role in cancer.
CitationThe small-nucleolar RNAs commonly used for microRNA normalisation correlate with tumour pathology and prognosis. 2011, 104 (7):1168-77 Br J Cancer
JournalBritish Journal of Cancer
- Small nucleolar RNA and its potential role in breast cancer - A comprehensive review.
- Authors: Dsouza VL, Adiga D, Sriharikrishnaa S, Suresh PS, Chatterjee A, Kabekkodu SP
- Issue date: 2021 Jan
- Expression scoring of a small-nucleolar-RNA signature identified by machine learning serves as a prognostic predictor for head and neck cancer.
- Authors: Xing L, Zhang X, Zhang X, Tong D
- Issue date: 2020 Nov
- Growth arrest-specific transcript 5 associated snoRNA levels are related to p53 expression and DNA damage in colorectal cancer.
- Authors: Krell J, Frampton AE, Mirnezami R, Harding V, De Giorgio A, Roca Alonso L, Cohen P, Ottaviani S, Colombo T, Jacob J, Pellegrino L, Buchanan G, Stebbing J, Castellano L
- Issue date: 2014
- Transcriptome sequencing uncovers novel long noncoding and small nucleolar RNAs dysregulated in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- Authors: Zou AE, Ku J, Honda TK, Yu V, Kuo SZ, Zheng H, Xuan Y, Saad MA, Hinton A, Brumund KT, Lin JH, Wang-Rodriguez J, Ongkeko WM
- Issue date: 2015 Jun
- Placental expression of RNU44, RNU48 and miR-16-5p: stability and relations with fetoplacental growth.
- Authors: Kochhar P, Dwarkanath P, Ravikumar G, Thomas A, Crasta J, Thomas T, Kurpad AV, Mukhopadhyay A
- Issue date: 2022 May