A liquid scintillation counting method that allows recovery of compounds in high yield for further analysis.
AffiliationPaterson Laboratories, Christie Hospital and Holt Radium Institute, Manchester, M20 9BX. United Kingdon
MetadataShow full item record
CitationA liquid scintillation counting method that allows recovery of compounds in high yield for further analysis. 1981, 114 (1):28-31 Anal Biochem
- [Liquid scintillation counting].
- Authors: Wakabayashi K
- Issue date: 1973 Mar
- The isotope derivative method in biochemical analysis.
- Authors: Whitehead JK, Dean HG
- Issue date: 1968
- Increased scintillation counting of 3H-amino acids bound to transfer RNA.
- Authors: Haertlé T, Augustyn J
- Issue date: 1978 Jul 15
- A micro-scale method for liquid scintillation counting, applicable to radioimmunoassay of steroids and substances of comparable relative molecular mass.
- Authors: Grotjan HE Jr, Steinberger E
- Issue date: 1978 Jul
- An automated scintillation counting system with high efficiency for continuous analysis: cross-links of (3H) NaBH4-reduced collagen.
- Authors: Mechanic GL
- Issue date: 1974 Oct