AffiliationThe Christie NHS Foundation Trust, Wilmslow Road, Manchester, United Kingdom. email@example.com
MetadataShow full item record
AbstractTo evaluate the effects of a new aromatherapy intervention introduced within an acute cancer care setting in the UK.
CitationAromasticks in cancer care: an innovation not to be sniffed at. 2011, 17 (2):116-21 Complement Ther Clin Pract
JournalComplementary Therapies in Clinical Practice
- The use of aromasticks at a cancer centre: a retrospective audit.
- Authors: Dyer J, Cleary L, Ragsdale-Lowe M, McNeill S, Osland C
- Issue date: 2014 Nov
- The ToT study: helping with Touch or Talk (ToT): a pilot randomised controlled trial to examine the clinical effectiveness of aromatherapy massage versus cognitive behaviour therapy for emotional distress in patients in cancer/palliative care.
- Authors: Serfaty M, Wilkinson S, Freeman C, Mannix K, King M
- Issue date: 2012 May
- The use of aromasticks to help with sleep problems: A patient experience survey.
- Authors: Dyer J, Cleary L, McNeill S, Ragsdale-Lowe M, Osland C
- Issue date: 2016 Feb
- The effect of aromatherapy massage with music on the stress and anxiety levels of emergency nurses: comparison between summer and winter.
- Authors: Cooke M, Holzhauser K, Jones M, Davis C, Finucane J
- Issue date: 2007 Sep
- Emergency department waiting room stress: can music or aromatherapy improve anxiety scores?
- Authors: Holm L, Fitzmaurice L
- Issue date: 2008 Dec