Electron transfer from pyridinyl radicals, hydrated electrons, and bacterial cytochrome P450.
CitationElectron transfer from pyridinyl radicals, hydrated electrons, and bacterial cytochrome P450. 1979, 86 (4):953 Biochem Biophys Res Commun
JournalBiochemical and Biophysical Research Communications
- Structure and reactions of oxygenase active centers: cytochrome P-450 and iron sulfur proteins.
- Authors: Gunsalus IC, Lipscomb JD, Marshall V, Frauenfelder H, Greenbaum E, Münck E
- Issue date: 1972
- Uncoupling oxygen transfer and electron transfer in the oxygenation of camphor analogues by cytochrome P450-CAM. Direct observation of an intermolecular isotope effect for substrate C-H activation.
- Authors: Kadkhodayan S, Coulter ED, Maryniak DM, Bryson TA, Dawson JH
- Issue date: 1995 Nov 24
- Jumpstarting the cytochrome P450 catalytic cycle with a hydrated electron.
- Authors: Erdogan H, Vandemeulebroucke A, Nauser T, Bounds PL, Koppenol WH
- Issue date: 2017 Dec 29
- What is the active species of cytochrome P450 during camphor hydroxylation? QM/MM studies of different electronic states of compound I and of reduced and oxidized iron-oxo intermediates.
- Authors: Altun A, Shaik S, Thiel W
- Issue date: 2007 Jul 25
- Kinetic studies on spin trapping of superoxide and hydroxyl radicals generated in NADPH-cytochrome P-450 reductase-paraquat systems. Effect of iron chelates.
- Authors: Yamazaki I, Piette LH, Grover TA
- Issue date: 1990 Jan 15