Formation and loss of alkylated purines from DNA of hamster liver after administration of dimethylnitrosamine.
MetadataShow full item record
CitationFormation and loss of alkylated purines from DNA of hamster liver after administration of dimethylnitrosamine. 1979, 39 (1):50-4 Cancer Res
- Removal of methylated purines from rat liver DNA after administration of dimethylnitrosamine.
- Authors: Pegg AE, Hui G
- Issue date: 1978 Jul
- Increased excision of O6-methylguanine from rat liver DNA after chronic administration of dimethylnitrosamine.
- Authors: Montesano R, Brésil H, Margison GP
- Issue date: 1979 May
- Differences in patterns of structural change by rat liver DNA following administration of dimethylnitrosamine and methyl methanesulfonate.
- Authors: Huang PH, Stewart BW
- Issue date: 1977 Oct
- DNA methylation by dimethylnitrosamine in the Mongolian gerbil (Meriones unguiculatus): indications of a deficient, noninducible hepatic repair system for O6-methylguanine.
- Authors: Bamborschke S, O'Connor PJ, Margison GP, Kleihues P, Maru GB
- Issue date: 1983 Mar
- Dimethylnitrosamine inhibits enzymatic removal of O6-methylguanine from DNA.
- Authors: Pegg AE
- Issue date: 1978 Jul 13